Who we are
- “You”, “Your”, and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website.
- “Website” shall mean and refer to www.getmuddie.com owned and operated by the Company.
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We commit to respecting your online privacy data. We further recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) you share with us. Information that is considered personal about you by us includes, but is not limited to
- Mobile number
- E-mail address
Information We Collect
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our Website requires users to give us contact information (like your name, address, mobile phone number, and email address), and demographic information (like your City). This information may include your computer browser information, your IP address, and other information associated with your interaction with the Website.
We only collect and use such information from you that we consider necessary for achieving a seamless, efficient and safe experience, customized to your needs including:
- To enable the provision of services opted for by you
- To communicate necessary account and service related information from time to time
- To comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide you with information and offers on services, on updates, on promotions that we believe would be of interest to you through email, phone or instant messenger services like “WhatsApp”
Cookies & Analytics
- We use data collection devices such as “cookies” on certain pages of our Website. “Cookies” are small files sited on your hard drive that assist us in providing customized services. We also offer certain features that are only available through the use of a “cookie”. Cookies can also help us provide information, which is targeted to your interests.
- The Website also has enabled Google Analytics Advertising, which allows Google to collect data about users on our Website, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt-out of this by installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
External Links On Website
Our Use Of Your Information
Your contact information is used to contact you when necessary. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. Finally, we may use your IP address to help protect ourselves from fraud.
Our Disclosure Of Your Information
- External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Website. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
- Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud, and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ standard security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You, therefore, agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard security procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.