Uttari Betta is the popular day trek with a distance of 5km. This trek takes you through the lush green landscapes with a spectacular view. Trek begins from a small village, passing through the fort wall followed by seven stone doors. On the midway of the trek, there is a Shankeshwar temple. The view from the top of the temple is one of the memorable parts of the trek. After crossing the temple, small jungle-cave appears and finally grassland over the hill which is surrounded by huge boulders.
||12 or more
||Easy to Moderate
- Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Saturday night around 11.30 PM
- Ending time: Sunday afternoon by 1 PM
- Pickup/Drop spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 Feet Rd, Koramangala
Sony World, Gorguntepalya
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Start from Bangalore around night 11.30 PM
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Reach the base village by 3 AM
- Start the trek at 4 AM.
- Trek begins through a small village and followed by seven stone doors
- Reach the hilltop and pose for photos next to boulders
- Start hiking down the hill, reach base
- Full fill your hungry stomach with Hot Breakfast
- Start back to Bangalore, reach home by Afternoon
- Day Hike
- 1 Breakfast
- One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Any miscellaneous personal expenses that are not mentioned in the inclusions above.
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now button.
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
- The facilities are basic, close to nature in this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers
Contact us organizers on 9827032009, 8197949010 for any questions or doubts!
Get Muddie in Travel…