|January 26, 27||3849/- + GST|
|February 23, 24||3849/- + GST
|March 9, 10||3849/- + GST
|March 23, 24||3849/- + GST
|April 13, 14||3849/- + GST
|April 27, 28||3849/- + GST
|May 11, 12||3849/- + GST
|May 25, 26||3849/- + GST
Muddie Trails presents an adventurous, fun-filled & thrilling weekend with trekking, camping, waterfalls, good food and a lot of socializing – all in the beautiful mountains of Sakhleshpur!
Sakleshpur is a town located in the western ghats of Karnataka that boasts incredible biodiversity. The climate of the region is temperate, making the place an ideal spot for coffee and spice plantations. For people who love to explore nature, Sakleshpur offers an ideal getaway.
Enough of intro, now just #getmuddy!
|Slots||12 or more|
|Khana||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner all included*|
|Pickup spots||Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Goraguntepalya Metro station|
|Sona/rehna||At our very very beautiful homestay/campsite amidst coffee plantations|
|Ghoomna||A mini-bus or tempo depending on final numbers|
• 1-Day/1-Night camping in tents at our lovely home-stay with washrooms & change rooms!
• 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
• Group activities
• Visit/trek to places in Highlights section
• One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
Self-drive option available.
1 Lunch on Sunday and any other miscellaneous personal expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
Friday: Start from BLR around 10 PM, night journey of just 6 hours!
Saturday: Check in to the homestay, rest for a while, freshen up, ride to Abbi waterfalls & play in the water, Coffee estate nature walk, drive & hike up Pandavara Gudda ancient temple, Campfire, social gathering at night with delicious dinner 😉
Sunday: Drive to the stunning views of Devil’s hill, drive to the beautiful star-shaped Manjarabad fort & take a lot of selfies, break for lunch, visit beautiful Hemavathy backwaters & the floating Church, drive back to Bangalore. Reach by night.
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now With Events High button.
• Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
• Everyone must get their photo ID cards – like Aadhar or Driving License!
• Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider.
• Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
• Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of the itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
• Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Contact MT organizers on 9827032009, 8197949010 for any questions or doubts!
Get Muddie in Travel..
Please Fill The Detail Below We will get in touch with you.