|Jan 18, 19
||4900/- (Incl. Taxes)
|Feb 8, 9
||4900/- (Incl. Taxes)
It’s time to walk barefoot on the beach again. It’s time for a fantastic weekend getaway to The beautiful Pondicherry!
About the destination:
Pondicherry is a French colonized town located on the East coast. The town was the French settlement for more than 350 years and the breeze of French history is still felt in the streets of Pondy. The colonial architecture with tall Yellow painted buildings & beautiful streets will pose for good pictures of your camera.
The beautiful beaches, the French-Italian-Tamil cuisines, French bakeries, shopping and drinks are the things that make people enjoy the unique experience!
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 10 or more
- Stay: At our guest house on shared basis, separate room each for Men and Women, clean attached washrooms
- Food: 2 Breakfasts included. Remaining food self-sponsored
- AC Semi-Sleeper Bus from HYD to Chennai
- Starting time: Friday evening around 6 PM
- Pickup spots: Kondapur, Gacchibowli, KPHB, Miyapur, Mehadipatnam
- AC Semi-Sleeper Bus from Chennai to HYD
- Hyderabad drop off timing: 9 AM
- Pondy exploration by Scooters (Activa or Scooty) 🚴🚴 on 2 sharing
- Chennai, Pondy, Mahabalipuram, Chennai round trip by Public Transport vehicle
- Experience Pondy by Scooters
- The French Colony exploration
- Paradise Beach
- Promenade (Rock Beach) Sunrise
- The Light house
- Museum, Aurobindo ashram
- Saturday Night Party at our Stay
- Mahabalipuram (UNESCO World heritage site) visit
- Group activities
Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from Hyderabad, overnight journey to Chennai
Day 1 ( Saturday) :
- Hop onto the local Public Transport Bus to Pondy. A beautiful journey of 3 hours on East Coast Road.
- Reach our guest house, freshen up, have a fulfilling breakfast
- Grab our Bikes, set on exploring French colony. Experience the culture, visit the monuments, museum, have lunch & visit Aurobindo ashram
- Head to the lighthouse of Pondicherry that clearly portrays the Beaches, French colony and other parts of Pondicherry from the altitude of 100 ft tower. Viewing the town from the tallest tower will give you a memorable experience.
- Head straight to paradise beach, play in the water, play Frisbee, Beach ball
- Drive back to the home-stay, take a nice shower
- Get set for the in-house party, with delicious ordered Dinner, try Pizzas, Pastas etc!
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Wake up call at 5 AM. Freshen up and check out of our homestay
- Fuel up with good Breakfast
- Drop our bikes off
- Enjoy the refreshing morning vibes at the Rock beach & take a stroll looking at the waves.
- Head to the town center to shop! Pondy is an awesome shopping destination. The clothes, chocolates, souvenirs, leather items…what not!
- Stopover for lunch at a restaurant
- Say “Au revoir” (goodbye) to Pondicherry and head towards Mahabalipuram in a local Bus
- Explore the wonderful site of Mahabalipuram and backwaters, go on a Ferry ride, witness an amazing sunset
- Board return Bus from Chennai at 10 PM
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach home in the morning
- Share your beautiful Pondicherry weekend story with your friends and family 😉
- Travel everywhere (AC Buses, Public Buses, Scooters with Petrol)
- Experience all places mentioned in the Highlights
- Entry tickets everywhere
- Trip Leader
- A lot of entertainment !!
- Any misc expenses not mentioned in inclusions above
If you agree to follow Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang!
What’s next after booking:
- Organizers will get in touch with you
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like things to pack, Lead details, etc will be shared in the group
Feel free to contact organizers on 9827032009 or 8197949010. We are happy to help. 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel..