|January 25, 26
|February 8, 9
|February 22, 23
|March 21, 22
The life on this planet started in water.
More than 70% of the Earth is covered with water.
Ever wondered what’s life like underneath?
How colorful, how mesmerizing, how thrilling and how diverse life is below the Sea?
It’s a wonderful world best experienced by visiting in person by diving into the Sea with Oxygen cylinder, an expert instructor and all safety measures called Scuba Dive. Let’s become a cute guest of the underworld, meet and greet our colorful companions of this planet.
If Scuba Diving has long been in your wish list, it’s time to tick it.
There’s no better place in India than the crystal clear waters of Netrani Island located 30 Km from the west coast of Murudeshwar.
The aquatic life, the corals and marine creatures are so captivating that an hour’s time spent under the Ocean will become your experience of a lifetime.
Come, let’s make memories 😉
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 10 or more
- Stay: At our guest house in Murudeshwar
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches (Veg) included
- Don’t know swimming? No problem. Scuba diving doesn’t need you to know swimming.
- Tempo or Mini-bus or Bus (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Friday night around 7 PM
- Ending time: Monday morning around 6 AM
- Pick up spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 Feet Rd, Koramangala Sony World, Goraguntepalya Metro
Pick up points & timings:
Tin Factory Bus stop: 07:00 PM
Indiranagar 100 Feet Road: 07:20 PM
Koramangala – Sony World Signal: 07:40 PM
Goraguntepalya Metro station bus stop: 9:00 to 9:30 PM (based on traffic)
- Scuba Diving in clear waters of Netrani Island
- Refreshing Boat ride with water splashing on you
- The Western Ghats untouched Waterfall dip
- Murudeshwar visit
Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from BLR, an overnight journey!
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Overnight journey to the heart of western ghats
- Reach village guest house, freshen up, have breakfast
- Trek to an untouched waterfall and take a relaxing dip in the cold mountain water under hot day weather
- Have basic Lunch
- Drive towards Murudeshwar guest house by evening
- Witness a refreshing sunset at the Beach
- Group activities, play games at our stay, chit chat, order food, rest for the night
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day at 6 AM, freshen up
- Have Breakfast, head to the Murudeshwar Beach
- Fill the registration forms and meet our Scuba Diving instructors and Dive Masters, learn underwater etiquette, tips and techniques of diving
- Board our Boat for Netrani Island which is 18 Km from the west coast (takes 90 min journey)
- Scuba Dive into the ocean, experience the magnificent underwater world, have light lunch on board
- Head back to Murudeshwar beach by 5 PM
- Drive back towards Bangalore, dinner at a Dhaba
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach home early in the morning
- Stay on sharing basis
- 2 Breakfasts, 2 lunches (Veg)
- Scuba Diving (Instructor, learning session, equipment, boat ride)
- Murudeshwar statue, beach visit
- Organizer from MT
- Hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Any misc. expenses that are not in inclusions above
- If you agree to follow Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, You may register by by clicking Book Now button and join Muddie Gang!
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pick up locations, things to pack, Organizer details etc will be shared
- The facilities are basic, close to nature in this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers
Feel free to contact organisers on 9827032009 or 8197949010. We are happy to help. 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel..