|February 8, 9
|February 29 – March 1
|March 28, 29
The life on this planet started in water.
More than 70% of the Earth is covered with water.
Ever wondered what’s life like underneath?
How colorful, how mesmerizing, how thrilling and how diverse the existence is below the Sea?
It’s a wonderful world best experienced by visiting in person by diving into the Sea with Oxygen cylinder, an expert instructor and all safety measures called Scuba Dive. Let’s become a cute guest of the underworld, meet and greet our colorful companions of this planet (Fishes and Corals)
If Scuba Diving has long been in your wish list, it’s time to tick it.
There’s no better place in India than the crystal clear waters of Netrani Island located 30 Km from the west coast of Murudeshwar.
The aquatic life, the corals and marine creatures are so captivating that an hour’s time spent under the Ocean will become your experience of lifetime.
Come, let’s make memories 😉
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 10 or more
- Stay: At our Beach camp
- Food: 2 Breakfasts included
- Don’t know swimming: No problem. Scuba diving doesn’t need you to know swimming. An instructor will escort you underwater.
- AC Tempo or Mini-bus
- Starting time: Friday evening around 6 PM
- Ending time: Monday morning around 5 AM
- Pickup/Drop spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar, Goraguntepalya
- Scuba Diving in clear waters of Netrani Island
- Snorkeling on the Sea
- Refreshing Boat ride with water splashing on you
- Murudeshwar visit
- Road trip to happening coastal city of Mangalore
- Beach Camping
Pick up points & timings:
Tin Factory Bus stop: 06:00 PM
Indiranagar KFC signal: 06:15 PM
Domlur New Shanti Sagar Hotel: 06:25 PM
Goraguntepalya Metro station bus stop: 7:30 to 7:45 PM (based on traffic)
Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from BLR, overnight journey!
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Overnight journey to the coastal town of Murudeshwar
- Reach guest house, brief rest, freshen up, have Breakfast
- Head to the Scuba starting point
- Fill the registration forms and meet our Scuba Diving instructors and Dive Masters, learn underwater etiquette, tips and techniques of diving and underwater survival
- Board our Boat for Netrani Island which is 18 Km from the west coast (takes 90 min journey)
- Scuba Dive into the ocean, experience the magnificent underwater world, have light lunch on board
- Head back to Murudeshwar beach by 5 PM, quick freshen up and change
- Visit market, temple, statue
- Reach campsite, chit chat, order food, rest for the night
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day with breakfast around 8 AM
- Pack your bags and drive to Kodi Beach, light-house
- Reach Mangalore, have famous Mangalorean cuisine Lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit Pabbas to taste delicious Ice creams in hot humid weather
- Take a stroll through Tannirbhavi Beach and witness a refreshing sunset
- Try street food for Dinner
- Start back towards Bangalore after 9 PM
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach home early in the morning
Cost: 8650 + GST of 5%
- Stay on sharing basis at our campsite
- 2 Breakfasts
- Scuba Diving (Instructor, learning session, equipment, boat ride, life jacket)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Light snacks on Boat
- Small Video and photos of your Scuba
- Murudeshwar Shiva Statue, Temple, Beach visit
- Mangalore day outing
- Organizer from MT
- Hell lot of entertainment!
- Food other than Breakfast
- Any misc. expenses that are not in inclusions above
- The facilities are very basic
- Be patient while others are doing Scuba until you get your turn
- Carry your Pendrive/memory card to carry your photos/video
- By any chance Scuba dice is cancelled at last moment because of Navy or local reasons, we will try on Sunday
- If both days Scuba is cancelled, only the money for Scuba will be refunded
- If you agree to follow Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, You may register by clicking Book Now button and join Muddie Gang!
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pick up locations, things to pack, Organizer details etc will be shared
Feel free to contact organisers on 9827032009 or 8197949010. We are happy to help. 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel..