||4500/- (Incl. GST)
The Sea of Milk as they call it, Dudhsagar, is a trek to savor. The waterfall located in the middle of majestic Western Ghats is surrounded by lush greenery. Dudhsagar is the fourth largest waterfall in India at a height of more than 1000 feet.
The trek starts at Kulem railway station, adjacent to the railway track and through the forest sometimes. The 11 km trek to Dudhsagar falls takes 3 hours to finish usually. The muddy trails, sticky paths, dense forest, tunnels, streams to cross – we have it all during this amazing trek.
There is a natural pool at the bottom of the falls where we are allowed to take a dip with life jackets. But the force is so high during the monsoons (July to September) that we just have to witness this magnificent waterfalls from its base. It’s so huge that we can get to see the moving Train passing on a railway bridge right in the middle of Waterfalls. The train almost looks like a toy 😉
Dudhsagar is a place where one can truly experience nature in all its glory.
Well, that’s not it.
After a tiring trek, we will head towards the west coast and hit the beach!
A relaxing morning on Colva Beach of Goa is what you exactly need to cherish the unforgettable image of Dudhsagar on your mind.
Join us and #getmuddie in the Sea of Milk, Dudhsagar!
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 10 or more
- Stay: At our homestay (dormitories) on sharing basis
- Food: 1 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg & Nonveg) – all included
- Trek difficulty: Easy to Moderate (22 km, needs endurance)
- Pune to Panjim by Push Back Seater vehicle (Non AC)
- Private vehicle in Goa for local travel
- Panjim to Pune by Push Back Seater vehicle (Non AC)
- Starting time: Friday night 9 PM
- Ending time: Monday morning around 6 AM
- Pickup/Drop spots: Multiple spots as per Bus route
|Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from Pune, an overnight journey to Panjim
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Cross the border and enter Goa
- Hop into our private vehicle, head to base village
- Check into our homestay, freshen up & have a nice breakfast
- Grab your pack of Lunch and head to the trek starting point
- Trek through the muddy trails, sticky paths, dense forest, railway tunnels, river streams to reach big daddy of waterfalls The Dudhsagar
- Enjoy the view of the majestic falls almost dipping down from another world
- Watch as a Train passes by on the railway bridge at the top
- Play in the water if allowed at the time
- Trek back to Homestay
- Bonfire with light music
- Dinner, long conversations and rest for the night
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Fuel up with breakfast
- Drive straight to the west coast of Goa to the happening Colva Beach.
- Relax, walk on the sand, take a dip if you wish to
- Have Lunch at beach shacks
- Spend a relaxing afternoon on the beach, explore nearby shops
- Board bus back to Pune by evening
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach home early in the morning
- Share your beautiful Dudhsagar story with friends and family 😉
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg),
- Homestay (dormitories)
- Bonfire & music
- Dudhsagar trek with a professional guide
- Life Jackets
- Colva Beach
- Organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Sunday Lunch & Dinner
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in inclusions above
If you agree to following Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang! 😉
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- The facilities are really basic, close to nature on this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers.
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Call or WhatsApp Muddie Trails on 8123812329 or 9827032009 for any doubt! 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel..