Muddie trails presents you an Offbeat Prabalgad Trekking and camping experience this Weekend.
Witness the majestic view of the green and misty hills, trek through the lush green forest. Camp at Prabalmachi which is a beautiful place to witness sunset and star gazing in the night. As the locals of Prabalgad put it in their own language: Let’s “Live, Eat and Celebrate” this experience in a Tribal lifestyle!
About the destination:
Prabalgad Fort is a huge plateau covered with lush green forest, surrounded by breathtaking landscapes that keeps you close to the nature. Geographically it is located between Matheran and Panvel with an elevation of 2300 feet in the Western Ghats. This fort was built during Bahmani Sultanate to look over other forts in North Konkan. At the fort, there is Ganesh Temple, pond and some stone ruins.
||12 or more
|| Easy to Moderate
||Tents on 3 shared basis
- Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Saturday around 10 AM
- Ending time: Sunday around 1 PM
- Pickup/Drop spots: Swargate, Shivaji Nagar, Aundh, Wakad flyover
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Start from Pune in the morning, a journey of just 3 hours
- Stop for quick Lunch on the way
- Reach Thakurwadi which is the base village.
- Grab your backpacks and start hiking
- Reach Prablamachi at the sunset time
- Tents will be assigned after sunset
- Delicious dinner 😉
- Social gathering in the night
- Rest in the tents
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Wakeup at the Sunrise time, freshen up
- Start towards to Prabalgad, reach the temple at the top of the for
- Trek begins through a small village and followed by seven stone doors
- Comeback to tent’s place and Have Breakfast
- Descend towards base village
- Return to Pune
- Stay at our campsite (Tents on 3 sharing)
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Dinner (Veg & Non Veg)
- Campfire (If it doesn’t rain at the time)
- Group activities
- One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Lunch on both the days
- Any miscellaneous personal expenses that are not mentioned in the inclusions above.
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now With Events High button.
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
- The facilities are basic, close to nature in this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers
Contact us organizers on 9827032009, 8197949010 for any questions or doubts!
Get Muddie in Travel…