|May 4th – 5th
|May 18th -19th
|June 1st – 2nd
Do you wanna explore the quaint little villages in Nilgiri mountain range?
How about unwinding at ‘out of the world’ lakes like Emerald & Avalanche?
A drive through absolutely amazing views of Upper Bhavani?
Take Bollywood style selfies amidst beautiful Tea estates?
Get thrilled by Shola forests so dense that feels like even flies can’t pass through?
Get chilled and have garam chai in the mountains?
Or just put your feet in a river stream & feel how beautiful life can get while traveling!
A little bit of wildlife maybe?
Check out our Muddie Trails snippet on a previous visit here 😉
About the destination: Nilgiris, one of the oldest mountain ranges, located at the tri-junction of Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka states of India. They are a part of the Western Ghats around Ooty the “Queen of Hill Stations”. Nilgiris is India’s first biosphere. It has been declared as one of the 14 ‘hotspots’ of the world because of its unique biodiversity. Rolling grasslands, dense shola jungle, waterfalls, streams, lakes, the vast expanse of tea plantations, interspersed with vegetable gardens.
Come, #getmuddy 😉
||12 or more
||2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner all included
||At our beautiful home-stay amidst nature south of Ooty
||A Public Bus or Private Tempo depending on final numbers
||Friday night at 8 PM
||Monday morning around 6 AM
- The last village of Nilgiris road trip,
- Thrilling ride to Upper Bhavani,
- Drive to Emerald & Avalanche lakes,
- Tea estate nature walk,
- Campfire (if it doesn’t rain at that time),
- Thrilling viewpoints through Shola forests
- Social gathering,
- A lot of Entertainment!
- Start from Chennai around 8 PM at Koyambedu, an overnight journey to Mettupalayam!
- Reach Mettupalayam by morning, pick up by Private vehicle, drive towards Nilgiris
- Check into the homestay, freshen up, fuel up with nice breakfast
- Head to our Tea estate overlooking a deep valley, nature walk, taste Nilgiris special Tea/Coffee
- Break for Lunch
- A picturesque drive into far Nilgiris & tea estates, stop in the quaint little villages to experience the culture, touch the last village at Tamil Nadu border, enjoy the stunning valleys & misty mountains, stop over at a chilling waterfall
- Look out for Wild animals in the dense Shola forest, enjoy the soul-soothing tea in the remotest village.
- Head back to homestay
- Campfire in the night with long conversations & hot dinner in the really cold night!
- Wake up a little early, have breakfast, check out of the homestay
- Head to the dense Shola forest Protected Zone Safari, marvel at the hidden wonders of Nilgiris,
- Break for Lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit picturesque Emerald lake & Avalanche Lake and click hundreds of selfies!
- Drive towards Ooty and head to Tea factory cum Chocolate factory, taste different kinds of Chai, shop for your favorite Nilgiris Tea & chocolates.
- Drop off at Ooty Bus-stand
- Board Bus at 6:45 PM and reach Chennai early morning
Cost per person: 4670/-
- Stay: at our lovely homestay amidst Tea estates!
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Campfire (if weather permits)
- The Nilgiris experience you will remember for a long long time!
- An organizer from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Lunch, Dinner on Sunday,
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above.
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now With Events High button.
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards like Aadhar or Driving License!
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider.
- Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
- Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of the itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Whatsapp/call MT organizers on 9827032009, 8197949010 if any doubt 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel..