|Feb 29, Mar 1
||4500/- (Incl. GST)
|Mar 14, 15
||4500/- (Incl. GST)
||4500/- (Incl. GST)
Do you wanna explore the quaint little villages in Nilgiri mountain range?
How about unwinding at majestic lakes like Emerald & Avalanche?
A drive through absolutely amazing views of majestic mountains?
Take Bollywood style selfies amidst beautiful Tea estates?
Get thrilled by Shola forests so dense that feels like even flies can’t pass through?
Get chilled and have garam chai in the mountains?
Just put your feet in a river stream & feel how beautiful life can get while traveling!
A little bit of wildlife maybe?
Come, #getmuddy in the hidden side of Ooty 😉
About the destination:
Nilgiris, one of the oldest mountain ranges, located at the tri-junction of Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka states of India. They are a part of the Western Ghats around Ooty the “Queen of Hill Stations”. Nilgiris is India’s first biosphere. It has been declared as one of the 14 ‘hotspots’ of the world because of its unique biodiversity.
Rolling grasslands, dense Shola forest, waterfalls, streams, lakes, vast expanse of tea plantations, interspersed with vegetable gardens.
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 10-12 or more
- Food: 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunch (Veg), Dinner (Non-Veg) included. Rest is self-sponsored.
- Stay: At our beautiful village home-stay in Nilgiris
- Transport: Non-AC Tempo traveler
- Starting time: Friday night 10 PM
- Ending time: Monday morning 5 AM
- Pickup/Drop spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar, Koramangala, Silk Board, Electronic City
- Offbeat Nilgiris Roadtrip,
- Thrilling trek into the estates and forest
- Emerald & Avalanche lakes
- The silent valley & misty mountains
- Tea estate nature walk
- Tea Factory visit
- Campfire (if it doesn’t rain at that time)
Things to Carry:
- Basic essentials like toothbrush, soap, towel etc
- Full charge mobiles with power banks – to take lot of selfies😎
- Selfie stick or DSLR if you are interested.
- Small first aid kit if you have and your personal medications if any
- An extra polythene cover to dispose of your trash – this is important, we have a no-littering policy! 🚫
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help.
- Carry a little bit of cash for Sunday lunch & misc expenses
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings during the trip.
- Mandatory: A photo ID card xerox- like Aadhar or Driving License – one of the organizers will check this after boarding.
- Comfortable sports shoes/sandals for the trek, slippers to walk around at the homestay.
- Carry your jerkin/sweater – it can get cold at night.
Pickup and drop points:
Stop 1: 9:00 PM
Tin Factory Bus stop
Stop 2: 9:15 PM
Indiranagar 100 Feet Road
Stop 3: 9:35 PM
Koramangala – Sony World Signal
Stop 4: (10:00 PM – 10:15 PM) Based on the traffic
Stop 5: (10:30 PM – 10:45 PM) Based on the traffic
- Start from BLR, overnight journey
- Brief rest at Bandipur check-post that opens at 6 AM
- Drive through Bandipur and Madhumalai Wildlife sanctuaries whilst spotting Deer, Peacock and if lucky the Elephants and other wild animals
- Breakfast at the outskirts of Ooty
- Check into Homestay before noon, freshen up
- Head to our Tea estate overlooking a deep valley, nature walk, taste Nilgiris special Tea/Coffee
- Break for Lunch
- A picturesque toad trip into Nilgiris, stop in the quaint little villages to experience the culture, stopover at a chilling stream formed by a waterfall, witness most beautiful Tea estates with a 360-degree view, enjoy the stunning silent valley view & misty mountains
- Look out for wildlings in the dense Shola forest, enjoy the soul-soothing tea in the remotest village
- Head back to Homestay, Campfire in the night with long conversations & hot dinner in the really cold night!
- Wake up a little early, have breakfast
- Head to a Temple located at a serene location atop a mountain with a fantastic view. Hike down the mountain into the valley filled with Tea estates and Jungle. A 3-hour trek into the woods will refresh our mind and body.
- Break for Lunch, check out of the Homestay
- Visit picturesque Emerald & Avalanche Lakes, click a hundred selfies
- Drive towards Ooty Tea cum Chocolate factory, taste different kinds of Chai, shop for your favorite Nilgiris Tea
- Start back to BLR, cross the forest check-post on time, a stopover for dinner at a Dhaba
- Reach home early morning.
- Food: 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Campfire (if it doesn’t rain at the time)
- The Nilgiris experience you will remember for a long time
- Organizer from MT
- Hell lot of entertainment!
- Food while traveling
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions above
If you agree to following Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang! 😉
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- The facilities are really basic, close to nature on this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers.
- Book only if you can withstand long journey by push back tempo or minibus
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Call or WhatsApp Muddie Trails on 8197949010 or 9827032009 for any doubt! 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel…