A grand welcome to New Year 2020 awaits!
Muddie Trails presents a fun-filled, thrilling & chilling New Year with easy trekking, camping with coffee estate homestay, Open Top Jeep ride, Waterfalls, Fort, Good food and a lot of socializing – all in the beautiful mountains of Sakhleshpur, which is almost a well kept secret hill station of Karnataka.
We will dance our way into the New Year to the endless music under the starry night sky & unlimited celebrations.
On the New Year day, we will sacrifice our sleep for a brief while and go on an off-road, open-top, Jeep ride for a stunning sunrise.
We will top it off by visiting the star-shaped fort and beautiful backwaters later.
Come, join Muddie Trails in the fun!
- Total Slots for the Trip: 25
- Food: Very delicious 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner – all unlimited
- Stay: At our very beautiful homestay cum campsite amidst coffee plantations – Tents on 3 sharing basis, Rooms with beds
- Trek difficulty: Easy (good for beginners)
- A mini-bus or tempo depending on final numbers (Non AC)
- Start time: Monday around 10 PM
- End time: Wednesday around 10 PM
- Pick up spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 Feet Rd, Koramangala Sony World, Goraguntepalya metro station
- Dip Under Habbi waterfalls,
- Coffee estate stay, walk
- Camping + Homestay rooms both,
- Malnad style Food,
- Star-shaped Manjarabad Fort visit,
- Hike ancient Pandavas mountain,
- Off-road Jeep ride to Devils Hill,
- Beautiful Hemavathy Backwaters
- New Year celebrations in a perfect setting
Things to carry:
- Basic essentials like toothbrush, soap, towel, etc
- Full charge mobiles with power banks – to take a lot of selfies.
- Selfie stick or DSLR if you are interested.
- Small first aid kit if you have and your medications.
- Odomos for insects & mosquitoes
- Pair of water wear to take a dip under waterfalls
- Polythene covers to put used/wet clothes
- An extra polythene cover to dispose of your trash – this is important, we have a no-littering policy
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the journey
- Comfortable sports shoes/trekking shoes/sandals – anything is fine as we have a couple of hikes to do
- Carry your jerkin/sweater – it can get cold at night
- Carry a poncho or raincoat – based on the weather forecast.
- Carry a Lil bit of cash for Sunday Lunch and misc expenses
- Mandatory: A photo ID card xerox- like Aadhar or Driving License – one of the organizers will check this before boarding.
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
Pick up points & timings:
Tin Factory Bus stop: 10:00 PM
Indiranagar 100 Feet Road: 10:20 PM
Koramangala – Sony World Signal: 10:40 PM
Goraguntepalya Metro station bus stop: 11:30 PM
- Start from BLR, night journey of just 6 hours!
- Check in to homestay cum Campsite, rest for a while, freshen up
- Have an awesome Breakfast to fuel up your body
- Hike up Pandavas mountain and enjoy the stunning valley of Sakleshpur mountains,
- Break for sumptuous lunch with happy burps
- Walkthrough the Coffee estates to reach Habbi waterfalls & play in the water,
- Get back to the homestay, relax for a while
- Have a hot Chai or Coffee in already cold weather
- Campfire, music, social gathering in the night
- Delicious dinner with a huge spread – a feast for the night!
- Welcome New Year under a starry night sky
- Rest in the tents or in the rooms
- Gear up for dream start on a New Year!
- Off-road Jeep ride to the base of Devil’s hill & hike up for amazing sunrise with valley filled with mist and clouds,
- Have Breakfast
- Say Bye-Bye to our Campsite
- Head to the beautiful star-shaped Manjarabad fort & take a lot of selfies,
- Break for lunch,
- Visit beautiful Hemavathy backwaters & the floating Church,
- Drive back to Bangalore. Reach home by night.
EARLY BIRD TICKET Cost: 5500/- (Only for first 10 tickets)
ORIGINAL TICKET Cost: 6200/- (After 10 tickets)
- Stay at our lovely home-stay cum campsite (Tents on 3 sharing)
- 2 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch (Veg & Non-veg) buffet
- 1 Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg) buffet
- Group activities
- New Year Night Music, Dance, Celebrations
- Visit/trek to places in Highlights section above
- Organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities
- A hell lot of entertainment!!!
- 1 Lunch on Wednesday
- Any other misc. expenses that are not mentioned above.
If you agree to following Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang!
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- The facilities are basic, close to nature on this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers.
Get Muddie in Travel…