How about a New Year trip of complete joy and peace?
How about a weekend of swimming, playing in the water, visiting beautiful places that are a feast for your eyes?
We are sure you have two gems of west coast Gokarna and Murudeshwar in your wish list!
The Sun-Kissed Beaches of Gokarna are perfect for a New Year bash.
Adding to Gokarna, the sight of magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls of western ghats with plenty of chilling, freshwater itself is simply rejuvenating. How can we not take a soul-soothing dip in the waterfalls that also has a natural swimming pool ?!
The icing on the cake is the magnificent sight of Murudeshwar temple with a giant statue of Lord Shiva in the background of an endless ocean.
Adding to the thrill is Yana Caves, Bonfire and delicious Food. Overall, a mouth-watering combination for a New Year trip that cannot be missed.
- Total slots for the trip: 22 ONLY
- Stay: Homestay on shared basis close to Kumta Beach
- Food: 3 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg)
- Trek difficulty: Easy
- Tempo Traveler(s)
- Trip start time: Sunday noon 3 PM
- Trip end time: Wednesday morning around 7 AM
- Non AC travel
- The long-Long journey from HYD to Gokarna. Be mentally prepared.
- Gokarna Om Beach
- Half-moon Beach, Paradise Beach, Devil’s Hell Beach Trek
- The Kumta Beach Dip
- Gokarna Temple, Flea market
- Dip under soul-soothing Vibhooti waterfalls
- Yana Caves in the deep jungle
- New Year Campfire
- Good food
- A lot of Entertainment
- Welcome, New Year under the stars!
Day 0 (Sunday):
- Start from Hyderabad, dinner on the way at a Dhaba
Day 1 (Monday):
- Reach Homestay in the morning, take rest for 2 hours after a long journey
- Freshen up, Have Breakfast
- Head to the beach very close to Homestay, play in the water
- Head out to Murudeshwar, have Lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit Statue, Temple, Beach
- Enjoy beautiful sunset
- Come back to Homestay, freshen up, take a shower
- Veg dinner
- Social gathering till late night, play games, soft music and have a fun time
- Take well-deserved rest
Day 2 (Tuesday):
- Freshen up, fuel up with nice Breakfast
- Drive towards western ghats & head to the amazing Vibhooti waterfall & take a rejuvenating dip (change room available), swim in the natural pool formed by waterfalls
- Visit Yana Caves in the deep jungle
- Head to Gokarna town, visit the local flea market and Temple
- Come back to Homestay
- Revel in the warmth of the New Year Eve Campfire, play our own music, dance to our own tunes
- Hot Veg & Non-Veg Dinner
- Welcome New year on the beach under a starry night sky
- Take rest or probably don’t sleep at all 😉
Day 3 (Wednesday):
- Start the first day of New Year with a nice Breakfast
- Pack your bags, say Bye to the Homestay
- Go on a fantastic Beach Trek covering Gokarna:
- ~ Paradise beach ~ Devil’s Hell Beach ~ Half Moon Beach ~ Om Beach
- Have Lunch at Beach shacks
- Start back towards HYD around 3 PM, again a long journey
Day 4 (Thursday):
- Reach home early in the morning
- Share our beautiful New year Gokarna story with friends & family 🙂
- Travel by Tempos
- Homestay on sharing basis for 2 Days, 2 Nights
- Good washrooms, Hot water
- 3 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner (Veg)
- 1 Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg)
- New Year night Campfire
- Om Beach, Paradise Beach, Half Moon Beach Trek
- Gokarna Temple, Flea market visit
- Vibhooti Waterfalls
- Murudeshwar visit
- Trip Organizer(s)
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Food while traveling
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned above
If you agree to follow Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang! 😉
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- Our facilities are basic and close to nature. Not for luxury seekers.
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Call or WhatsApp Muddie Trails on 8197949010 or 9827032009 for any doubt! 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel..