||3950/- (Incl. GST)
||3950/- (Incl. GST)
Nestled in the heart of the Agumbe rain forest is the majestic highest peak of Narasimha Parvatha. The interesting thing about this mountain is the trek trail through the rain forest with contrasting shades like grasslands, thick sholas, streams that take about 6 hours to climb. The gush of Barkana waterfalls formed by a huge plunge of Sita rover into a deep valley amidst thick forest makes it more intriguing for trekkers.
Narasimhaparvatha is a precious pearl of a mountain in the Western Ghats of Karnataka where there’s plenty of wildlife with a high chance of bumping into trekkers. As a result, this trek is highly protected by Forest Dept. and is open only for 2 to 3 months of a year which makes it even more precious.
Don’t miss the small little window this year.
Dream big to summit an amazing mountain that is Narasimhaparvatha.
Come, challenge yourself and #GetMuddie this December!
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 12 or more trekkers
- Stay: At a Campsite close to the Forest
- Food: 2 Breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Trek Distance: 13 Km onward, 6 Km return
- Trek difficulty: 6 hours onward, 2 hours return
- Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Friday night 9 PM
- Ending time: Sunday night around 5 AM
- Pick up spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 Feet Rd, Koramangala Sony World, Guroguntepalya Metro
- The most thrilling Narasimha Parvatha Trek in Rainforest
- Barkana / Jogi Gundi Waterfalls
- Music & Dance
- Good veggie food
Things to carry:
- Basic essentials like toothbrush, soap, towel, etc
- Shades/cap/sunscreen to avoid getting tanned
- Full charge mobiles with power banks – to take a lot of selfies.
- Selfie stick or DSLR if you are interested.
- Your personal medications, if any (I will get one first aid kit)
- Odomos for insects & mosquitoes
- Pair of water wear to take a dip under waterfalls
- Recyclable Garbage bags to put used/wet clothes
- An extra garbage bag to dispose of your trash – we have a no-littering policy
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the trip
- Comfortable and good gripped sports shoes/trekking shoes/sandals – anything is fine as we have a nice trek to do.
- Carry your jerkin/sweater – it can get cold at night
- Carry a poncho or raincoat – based on the weather forecast
- Carry a Lil bit of cash for Sunday Lunch, Dinner and misc. expenses
- Mandatory: A photo ID card soft copy like Aadhar or Driving License
- Carrying a water bottle may help during the entire travel. You can fill at the homestay.
- Keep your luggage light. Don’t bring suitcases, get backpacks instead. We shall put our luggage in the Homestay as we go out on different activities.
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
Pick up points & timings:
Tin Factory Bus stop: 9:00 PM
Indiranagar 100 Feet Road: 9:20 PM
Koramangala – Sony World Signal: 9:40 PM
Goraguntepalya Metro station bus stop: 11:00 to 11:15 PM (based on traffic)
|Day 0 (Friday night):
- Start from BLR, an overnight journey to Agumbe village!
|Day 1 (Saturday):
- Reach campsite, freshen up & have a nice breakfast
- Take your pack of Lunch from our Organizer and head to base of Narasimhaparvatha
- Meet our Forest Dept Guide, start the trek through grasslands, continue through sholas and deeper rain forest with ups and downs in altitude
- Pass by the side of Barkana waterfall, fill your bottles with fresh jungle stream water
Steep ascend for good part to reach the summit
- Marvel at the panoramic view of western ghats from the top as you are at the highest peak of Agumbe mountain range
- Since Narasimhaparvatha is highly protected zone of rain forest and camping is not allowed at the top, we will trek down before it gets dark
- Head back to camp with a proud feeling of conquering a difficult mountain
- Relaxing bonfire with soft music and long conversations
- Well deserved dinner and rest for the night
|Day 2 (Sunday):
- Explore Barkana and Jogi gundi waterfalls viewpoints
- Have lunch at a local restaurant
- Drive back towards BLR in the night, reach by night
|Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach back BLR early in the morning
- Shared stay at our Campsite with neat washrooms
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner (All pure veg),
- Campfire (if it doesn’t rain at the time),
- Forest Dept permissions for the trek
- Forest Guide
- Forest Dept ticket for waterfalls
- Organizer(s) from MT
- A lot of entertainment!
- Sunday Lunch
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned above
If you agree to following Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang!
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- Avoid this trek if you are a beginner
- The facilities are basic, close to nature on this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers
Get Muddie in Travel…