||4450/- (Incl. GST)
|August 24th – 25th
||44500/- (Incl. GST)
Muddie Trails presents a marvelous experience at Mahabaleshwar of Sahyadri mountains. It has many attractions like Pratapgarh fort, Lingmala waterfalls, Venna lake, Mapro Garden & Serene temples. Boating at the Venna Lake provides a peaceful experience to travelers, away from all the hustle and bustle of the city life.
It’s all waiting for you Hyderabad!
About the destination: Mahabaleshwar is a hill town in Maharashtra, which is famous for its strawberries, magnificent cascades, majestic peaks and also the origin point of River Krishna. It is an ideal destination for nature lovers.
||10 or more
||1 Breakfast & Dinner at our homestay
|| Shared Accommodation at Homestay
||Train up & down till Pune, Private Vehicle for 2 days
||Friday night around 8.30 PM
||Monday morning around 7.30 AM
• Pratapgarh fort,
• Lingmala Waterfalls
• Boating at Venna Lake
• Historical Rajpuri Caves
• Cauvery river
• Connaught view Point
• Bonfire with group activities
• A lot of Entertainment!
- Board Mumbai Express Train from the following stations:
Nampally @ 20.40 | Begumpet @ 20.50 | Lingampalli @ 21.10
- We will reach Pune around 9
- Switch to our private Tempo
- Have Breakfast and board our private vehicle to Mahabaleshwar which
will be 3 hours of Journey.
- Reach Homestay, Have lunch and start towards Lingamala falls.
- Visit the most famous Pratapgarh fort which was built by Shivaji.
- After exploring the fort, start descending and Move towards Connaught
- For the foodie in you, we will visit a gigantic & colorful Mapro garden
where you can taste delicious strawberries, deserts.
- Reach homestay & Freshen up.
- Have hot & delicious veg/non-veg dinner together
- Social gathering & group activities through the night, play our music, sing, and dance.
- Rest in the tents
- Take good rest for the night
- Freshen up and have breakfast
- Head to the Venna Lake for Boating,
- Visit Historic Rajpuri caves.
- We will Stop at Dhoom Lake to enjoy the beauty of nature, Have self-sponsored Lunch at Wai town.
- Head back to Pune to catch the train.
- Share the beautiful story of Coorg trip with your friends
Cost per person: 4450/- (Incl. GST)
- Stay: Shared stay at our lovely homestay
- Food: 1 Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner at our homestay
- Campfire (if weather permits)
- Entry tickets & necessary permissions
- An organizer from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Food while traveling
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Things to carry:
- Basic travel essentials
- Hiking shoes
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now With Events High button.
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards – like Aadhar or Driving License!
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider.
- Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
- Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of the itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
If any doubt, contact our organizers on 9827032009 or 8197949010😉
Get Muddie in Travel…