Makalidurga is the beautiful trekking destination for people who are looking for a quick escape from the city chaos. Makalidurga Hill is 60kms away from Bangalore city with an altitude of 4,430ft. It is a moderately difficult trek filled with lush green vegetation, barren rocks, and boulders. The beauty of the hill adds more excitement to the trek.
From the top of the hill, you can see the lake which is located very close to the hills and every now and then a train passing through the bottom of the hills can be noticed. Overall this experience will be a visual feast for a photographer in you.
Now just #getmuddy!
- Slots: 12 or more
- Trek difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Food: 1 Packed Lunch
- Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Sunday morning around 6 AM
- Ending time: Sunday Evening by 6 PM
- Pickup/Drop spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 Feet Rd, Koramangala Sony World, Gorguntepalya
Day 1 (Sunday):
- Start from Bangalore early morning, move towards Doddaballapur town
- Fuel up with nice Breakfast on our way.
- Reach Makalidurga base and take your packet of Lunch from our Organizer.
- Trek starts from the railway station, enter into the grassland and start
climbing up, stop at the viewpoint where you see a lake with a Shape
of Continent of South America and Have lunch. Reach the peak and
rest for a while.
- Start hiking down and board our vehicle by afternoon
- Reach back Bangalore by evening
- Food: 1 Packed Lunch (Veg)
- Forest Department Entry Charges
- Visit/hike to places in the Highlights section
- One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Any miscellaneous personal expenses that are not mentioned in the inclusions above.
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now With Events High button.
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
- The facilities are basic, close to nature in this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers
Contact us organizers on 9827032009, 8197949010 for any questions or doubts!
Get Muddie in Travel…