The Madhugiri literally meaning Honey hill is located in Tumkur district with an elevation of 3930 feet. This fort is around 120 km away from Bengaluru and widely known as Asia’s second-largest monolithic hill. While trekking one can find doorways leading to the top and the rock is steep and exposed at certain points. On the top is the Gopal Krishna temple and you can find smaller hills at the distance and agricultural fields. Along with History and the stories, this place has become a famous spot for trekking enthusiasts.
Now just #getmuddy!
||12 or more
||Easy to Moderate
||Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch(Veg)
- Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Sunday morning around 6 AM
- Ending time: Sunday Evening by 6 PM
- Pickup/Drop spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 Feet Rd, Koramangala Sony World, Gorguntepalya
Day 1 (Sunday):
- Start from Bangalore early morning, move towards Madhugiri town
which is located in Tumkur District.
- Fuel up with nice Breakfast on our way.
- Reach Madhugiri base and collect packed lunch from your Organiser.
- Start trekking over the second largest monolithic rock in Asia,
supportive grills are there at places where it is steeper. Reach the fort
and have lunch. Explore the Architecture of the temple and granaries
inside the fort.
- Start hiking down and board our vehicle by afternoon
- Reach back Bangalore by evening
- Food: Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch (Veg)
- Entry Charges
- Visit/hike to places in the Highlights section
- One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Any miscellaneous personal expenses that are not mentioned in the inclusions above.
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now button.
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
- The facilities are basic, close to nature in this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers
Contact us organizers on 9827032009, 8197949010 for any questions or doubts!
Get Muddie in Travel…