|October 4th – 8th
||6950/- (Incl. GST)
The long weekend of Dushera is finally here. Pack your bags and make the most of it. Let this weekend getaway to Mahabaleshwar and Lonavala free you from your tedious work, pollution and boring routine life.
The beautiful mountains of Sahyadris are calling us. Let’s head outdoors to the queen of hill stations Mahabaleshwar. Enjoy the panoramic view of the valley, rejuvenate, take pictures, indulge in Strawberry tasting.
Drive towards Lonavala, hike up Lohgad fort (Easy hike) and see one of the most beautiful valleys of Sahyadris with Pawna lake background. Lohgad also has thick ridge walk that will lead trekkers to punishment point – a cliff of the hill.
Trek to Visapur fort and enjoy the panoramic view of surrounding villages. Explore Lonavala town, visit a couple of viewpoints and chillax at a cafe.
Traveling from Bangalore to Sahyadris of Maharashtra in the post-monsoon season is a rare opportunity, thanks to the long weekend.
Grab your place in our vehicle now 😉
What are you waiting for?!
Lunches and Dinners self-sponsored
||AC Rooms on 3 sharing bases near Mahabaleshwar and Lonavala
||Easy to moderate
- Non AC Tempo traveler(s)
- Starting time: Friday 6 PM
- Ending time: Tuesday 3 PM
Pick up locations & timings:
- Tin Factory 6:00 PM
- Indiranagar 100 ft Rd 6:20 PM
- Koramangala Sony World signal 6:40 PM
- Goraguntepalya Metro station: 7:45 PM
- Same drop locations on Tuesday noon
- Gear up for heavy traffic while leaving on Friday night before we escape the city
- Venna Lake
- Lingmala waterfalls
- Kates Point
- Lohgad Easy hike
- Bhaja caves
- Visapur fort Hike (8 km up and down)
- Lonavala visit
- Music & Dance
- Lot’s of Entertainment!
|Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from Bangalore in the evening, gear up for the long journey
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Reach Mahabaleshwar in the morning, have breakfast
- Check into your rooms freshen up, take shower with hot water
- Visit Famous Lingmala waterfalls and enjoy the scenic view
- Head to scenic waters of Venna lake which is beautifully located between two mountains in a valley, stroll around to shop some souvenirs
- Stop for lunch and try delicious Maharashtrian food
- Get back to the town, visit Kates point, observe stunning views of the Mahabaleshwar valley
- Visit Mapro Garden to taste varieties of berries
- Reach back hotel, have dinner, rest for the night
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start early morning around 6 AM, stop for breakfast on the way.
- Start hiking up the Lohgad fort.
- The fort has well laid 300+ stairs initially. Along the way, we get to see beautiful Pawna lake in the backdrop of lower Sahyadirs in different forms and angles. It’s a huge fort to explore once we finish the stairs.
- There is a tomb, temple, and some ruins above. There are many different ponds which used to be water supply to the people back then.
- Start descending after exploring the suicide point and have lunch at the base.
- Explore the Bhaja caves, check into the rooms have hot Chai with snacks as we laze around in the breezy evening.
|Day 3 (Monday):
- Start the day with a hot breakfast around 9 AM
- Drive to the base of Visapur Fort and start climbing. Monsoons create a whole new ecosystem on this fantastic fort. Because of heavy rainfall during monsoons, it becomes slightly tricky fort to climb. With right shoes/sandals, rain gear it’s a delight to trek during rains. One has to walk/climb through small streams and waterfalls to reach the top.
- After a fulfilled hike, descend and have Lunch at a local restaurant
- Head to Lonavala town and explore beautiful viewpoints, spend time till late evening, chill out at a cafe and refresh
- Start back to Bangalore by night 9 PM after dinner
|Day 4 (Tuesday):
- Reach back home by afternoon
- Share your beautiful long weekend story with friends and family ?
6950/- All inclusive
- Experience all places mentioned in the highlights,
- Shared stay at our hotels for 2 nights,
- 3 Breakfasts,
- All entry tickets & necessary permissions
- Organizer(s) from MT to look after all activities,
- A lot of entertainment!
- Lunches and Dinners during the trip
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions above.
If you agree to the following Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now button.
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks 24 hours before the event start time.
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, etc will be shared in the group
- Our facilities are basic, close to nature without any luxury.
- Please don’t forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering.
If any doubt, contact our organizers on 9827032009 or 8197949010
Get Muddie in Travel…