Muddie Trails presents an adventurous, fun-filled & thrilling weekend with hiking, good food, and a lot of socializing!
About the destination:
Kunti Betta or Onake Betta is a pretty simple trek up the hill but offers extraordinary views for the short climb. Mythology states that the Pandavas during their period of exile stayed here for some time, and Kunti, mother of the Pandavas, liked the hillock so much that it became one of her favorite haunts. The town is also named after the Pandavas because of their brief stay in this region.
Enough of the intro, now just #getmuddy!
||12 or more
||Easy to Moderate
- Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Saturday night around 11.30 PM
- Ending time: Sunday Evening by 4 PM
- Pickup/Drop spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 Feet Rd, Koramangala
Sony World, Electronic city, Mysore Road RR Medical college
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Start from Bangalore around night 11.30 PM
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Reach the base around 3 AM.
- Rest for a while and start the trekking at 4.30 AM
- Reach the top, wait for the sunrise and enjoy the view
- Start hiking down the hill, reach base
- Quick freshen up (No shower) and have a fulfilling breakfast at a local restaurant
- Drive towards the Thonnur lake, relax sitting by the huge water body and enjoy beautiful views
- Go on optional Swimming if you wish to
- Start back to Bangalore, self-sponsored Lunch on our way at a restaurant, reach home by early evening
- Day Hike
- 1 Breakfast
- Optional swimming with life jackets
- Visit/hike to places in the Highlights section
- One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Any miscellaneous personal expenses that are not mentioned in the inclusions above.
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now button.
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
- The facilities are basic, close to nature in this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers
Contact us organizers on 9827032009, 8197949010 for any questions or doubts!
Get Muddie in Travel…