Are you a mountain lover? Have you ticked off the highest peak of Maharashtra yet from your bucket list? A peak which is called Mount Everest of Maharashtra!
If not, this is the time. The stunning views from the top of the Kalsubai mountain are something every trekker craves for!
Kalsubai and Bandaradara Lake are a great combination for a fantastic weekend getaway from Pune and Mumbai!
Want more? We are gonna stay at the Lakeside campsite!
About the destination:
Kalsubai is the tallest mountain in Maharashtra with a staggering elevation of 5400 feet. The peak attracts a large number of trekkers. Trekking starts from Bari village and takes on an average of 3 hours to reach the peak. Beautiful landscapes, mystical mountain tops, a stunning view into the valley are the attraction of this trek and you’ll soon find why it is Mt Everest of Maharashtra!
Come join Muddie Trails(MT) in the fun-filled and offbeat weekend 🙂
||10 or more
||At our beautiful campsite overlooking Bhandaradara Lake
||A tempo traveler (Non-AC)
||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner all included
||Saturday 6 AM
||Sunday 6 PM
||Swargate, Shivajinagar, Nashik Phata, Wakad flyover
|Things to pack
||Will be shared in a WhatsApp group for all registered travelers
- Start from Pune early in the morning, a journey of 6 hours to Bari village
- Breakfast on the way
- Quick freshen up at the base (2 washrooms, no shower) and start hiking up the highest peak. The slopes and rocky patches make it slightly tricky during the monsoons. This rugged path along with fantastic views and clouds cutting across the mountains and valleys around gives us a great trekking experience. There are even steel railings, ladders and iron chains at places where it is difficult to climb.
- After conquering Kalsubai, have Lunch at the peak and relax for a while. – Start climbing down by evening and reach the base before it’s too dark
- Move towards Bhandarada lake and get ready for a warm Bonfire in the chilling weather
- Have hot-hot dinner and socialize through the night, play our music, sing, and dance 😉
- Well deserved rest in the tents (covered tents to protect from monsoon rains)
- Start the day with breakfast overlooking the beautiful Bandaradara Lake
- Visit pristine monsoon waterfalls nearby
- Start back towards Pune, Lunch in the middle
- Reach home by evening
- Share your memorable weekend getaway story with our friends 🙂
- Bandaradara Lakeside Camping
- Food: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- The Highest peak of Maharashtra Kalsubai Trek
- One organizer to look after all the activities and a lot of entertainment!
- Food while traveling
- Any miscellaneous personal expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
Things to carry:
Will be updated in our trips WhatsApp group to all registered folks
- You are going to travel with a group. It’s very important to read and understand our terms & conditions here: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms.
- Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks 24 hours before the event start time.
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, etc will be shared in the group
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking the Book Now button.
Whatsapp/call MT organizers on 8123812329, 9827032009 if any doubt 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel..