|May 4th, 5th
||4500/- (Incl. GST)
|May 11th, 12th
||4500/- (Incl. GST)
|May 25th, 26th
||4500/- (Incl. GST)
Kodaikanal. Sure you have heard this name before!
It’s one of the best hill stations you will ever come across in southern India with its altitude of 2100 meters above Sea level, very cold weather & thick forest cover throughout the year. It’s a very famous honeymoon destination too!
But we at Muddie Trails, will take you on an amazing voyage to the offbeat & never before seen side of this pristine hill station.
Presenting you three great lakes of Kodaikanal. One of them is very famous & known to all, the other one is unknown but extremely beautiful, the third one is the best-kept secret of Kodaikanal where we will head for a fantastic trek!
It’s time you #getmuddie on The Princess Of Hills – Kodaikanal!
||Stay at our mountain Campsite with fantastic ambiance & clean washrooms (Tents on 3-4 people sharing bases)
||– Semi Sleeper Bus up and down from Chennai and Kodaikanal (Non-AC),
– Local transport in private vehicle
||Friday 8 PM
||Monday 6 AM
||2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner included
|Things to carry:
||Will be updated in our WhatsApp group to all registered folks
|Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from Chennai, an overnight journey to Kodaikanal bus stand
Day 1 ( Saturday):
- Get picked by private vehicle, quick freshen up & breakfast at a restaurant,
- Hit the mountains, two hours drive through picturesque valleys & curved roads to the beautiful mountain campsite close to jungle & wildlife.
- Start with hot-hot Lunch in the already cold climate
- Trek through the mountain fields, Sholas & Pine forests to a hidden waterfall in the jungle & take a refreshing dip, head back to camp
- Mini-hike to a mountain top to see amazing sunset with wild animal spotting – Bison & Deer
- Hike back to the campsite, hot Chai & freshen up.
- Bonfire in the chilling weather, hot dinner, play music, dance
- Have those long conversations all of us have been longing for under a starry and cold night
- Rest for the night in the cozy tents with sheets/rugs and blankets
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day with awesome breakfast
- Say bye to homestay/camp & drive to the almost unknown but pristine lake
- Go on an optional coracle ride if you wish to
- Small nature walk around the lake to reach the far end of the lake that has a wooden bridge & pose for innumerable selfies!
- Break for Lunch
- Pose with Rabbits & Sheep, Eat some fresh & sweet carrots!
- Drive back to Kodaikanal town & visit the man-made star shaped lake, try most famous cycling around the Lake if you wish to, shop your bags full at a flea market around the lake
- Board the return Bus at 7:00 PM and head back to Chennai with beautiful memories
- Reach back to Chennai early in the morning
- Travel everywhere! (Semi Sleeper Bus up and down, private vehicle for local travel)
- Stay at our mountain Campsite with fantastic ambiance & clean washrooms
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Experience the Offbeat side of Kodaikanal
- Local guide for the hidden lake & waterfalls trek
- Forest department entry tickets for the lake & research zone
- An organizer from MT to look after all activities & entertainment!
- 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner
- Coracle ride
- Any misc/personal expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking the Book Now button.
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards – like Aadhar or Driving License!
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider.
- Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
- Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of the itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Whatsapp/call MT organizers on 9827032009, 8197949010 if any doubt 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel..