|Feb 1 – 2 (Last batch of the season)
||4150/- (Incl. GST)
Watch this video before you read any further:
Muddie Trails presents the amazing combination of beautiful Gandikota & magnificent Belum caves this weekend!
About the destination:
Gandikota along the banks river Penna in Andhra Pradesh is known for its spectacular gorge formed by river Penna that cuts through the Erramala hills. This handsome piece of nature’s architecture has come to be known as the Grand Canyon of India by travelers who visit it and get bewitched by its beauty. Apart from the unmatched beauty of the gorge, the mystical charm of this fort makes a visit to this village all the more exciting for history lovers and adventure seekers.
Belum Caves are the second-longest caves in the Indian subcontinent open to the public. These caves are more than a thousand years old and were formed by a constant flow of underground water over a period of time.
Now lets #GetMuddie at Gandikota and Belum!
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 10 or more
- Stay – Camping in the tents (3 sharing), Govt. Tourist home washrooms
for freshening up!
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg) – all included
- Trek difficulty: Easy (good for beginners)
- Tempo traveler (Non AC)
- Start time: Friday at 10:00 PM
- Ending time: Sunday 10:00 PM
- Pick-up/Drop spots: Gachibowli, Kondapur, Bangalore ORR Exit
- The Grand Canyon style Gorge view
- Gandikota Fort
- Ruins like Old temple and Prison
- Swimming with life jackets
- Mylavaram Dam
- Belum Caves
- Amazing sunrise and sunset from the gorges
- Music & Dance
- Good food
|Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from Hyderabad, an overnight journey of about 6 hours
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Reach Gandikota tourist house early morning, freshen up & breakfast,
- Head out to the Penna river (a mini-trek to the bottom of the Gandikota Gorge), play in the water & swim (life jackets will be provided)
- Head back to our restaurant to have lunch, relax for an hour
- Walk to the magnificent Fort, take a lot of selfies, visit The Grand Canyon of India and do a lot of self-styled bouldering by waking up the monkey inside us
- Shout out loud into the valley to listen to your echo from different directions!
- Reach our campsite of tents pitched in the form of a circle and play a lot of games
- Socialize, revel in the warmth of the campfire,
- Hot and spicy dinner & party till late night 😉
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Start the day with breakfast,
- Head to Mylavaram reservoir, marvel at the huge water body and scenic landscapes, take some group pictures
- Drive to Belum caves, visit the amazing caves and get to experience the new world underground,
- Take a picture with a huge Buddha statue at caves
- Have lunch at a local restaurant in the village
- Start back to Hyderabad, reach home by night
- Share your gorgeous Gandikota and Belum weekend trip story with your friends and family 😉
- Stay at our campsite on a sharing basis,
- 2 Breakfasts,
- 1 Lunch(Veg),
- 1 Dinner(Veg/Non-veg),
- Life jackets to play in Pennar river,
- Campfire on Sat night (If it doesn’t rain at the time),
- Belum caves & entry charges
- Organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities
- A lot of entertainment 😉
- Sunday Lunch
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in the itinerary.
If you agree to following Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang! 😉
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- Because of unexpected and local reasons, if Belum caves are closed, we will go to an alternate place
- The facilities are basic, close to nature in this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers
Call or WhatsApp Muddie Trails on 9827032009 or 8197949010 for any doubt! 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel..