|Mar 23rd – 24th
||4200/- (Incl. GST)
|Mar 30th – 31st
|4200/- (Incl. GST)
|Apr 13th – 14th
|4200/- (Incl. GST)
The Sun-Kissed Beaches are back this weekend!
One usually parties at the beaches, right? But @Gokarna we can party with them 😉
We will also visit magnificent Vibhooti waterfall of western ghats that has plenty of chilling, fresh water & take a soul-soothing dip!
And that lovely hike along the coastal belt of Gokarna with 5 different beaches! No words to describe beauty..!!
Come join Muddie Trails(MT) in the fun-filled and offbeat weekend 🙂
About the destination:
Situated on the West coast of India, Gokarna is “The Land of blue seas and golden sands”. The beaches are meant for a slow, relaxed holiday and everything on the beach goes at the same relaxed pace. Palm clad beaches are dotted with foreign tourists in a majority and very few Indians are seen across. Full of coconut and palm trees, the ocean and clean sands, Gokarna is a ‘one of its kind place’ in the country.
||1 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
||At our beautiful campsite on a beach, washrooms available too (3-4 sharing bases)
||– Train or Semi Sleeper Bus between HYD to Hubli (Non AC)
–Tourist vehicle (like Winger, Toofan, Tempo) for all activities,
– Semi Sleeper Bus from Hubli town to HYD (Non AC),
- The absolutely amazing Gokarna Beach hike covering 5 different beaches (Om Beach, Half Moon Beach, Devils Beach, Paradise Beach, Belekan Beach)
- Dip under soul soothing waterfalls of Western Ghats
- Yana caves exploration
- Drive through dense jungle
- Beach Camping
- Campfire & Music
- A lot of Entertainment!
- Assemble at Railway station or Bus stand at 9 PM, board, overnight journey!
- Board our private tourist vehicle at Hubballi Bus-stand
- Quick freshen up & Breakfast at a nice restaurant
- Head to waterfalls located in the dense forest, take a dip and swim
- Lunch in the village near waterfalls
- Drive towards Gokarna, head out on amazing beach trek to beautiful beaches separated by hills & forest, take a dip in the ocean & swim, take shower and change back to fresh attire,
- Freshen up & small hike to the camping area on the beach,
- Reach Beach campsite by late evening,
- Have tea/coffee, freshen up, take shower,
- Bonfire, music, unlimited dinner, camping,
- Social gathering till late at night 😉
- Get up late, enjoy the morning vibes on the private beach, take a dip if you wish to,
- Freshen up, have Breakfast and say bye to the Beach camp,
- Drive to Mirzan fort, take a brief stop & click lot of selfies
- Drive towards western ghats & head to the amazing Vibhooti waterfall & take a dip (change room available)
- Have Lunch in a village,
- Explore Yana caves,
- Drive back to Hubli town and try local cuisine for dinner,
- Board the return Bus at 9:30 PM and head back to HYD with beautiful memories and reach home early in the morning.
- Travel (Train/Semi-sleeper Bus up & down from HYD (Non AC), Tourist vehicle for local travel)
- Camping on 3 sharing basis
- Saturday Dinner (Veg & non-veg both)
- Sunday Breakfast, Lunch (Veg)
- Beach trek covering 5 beaches,
- Vibhooti waterfalls
- Yana caves
- One organizer from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Water bottles, drinks
- Saturday Breakfast, Lunch and Sunday Dinner (food while traveling),
- Any other miscellaneous expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking the Book Now button.
- Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider. Our facilities are basic without any luxury. But the experience would be amazing and offbeat.
- Please don’t forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering.
If any doubt, contact our organizers on 9827032009 or 8197949010 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel..