|February 9, 10||3549/- + GST|
|March 9, 10||3549/- + GST|
The Sun-Kissed Beaches are back this weekend!
One usually parties at the beaches, right? But @Gokarna we can party with them 😉
This time, we will also visit beautiful Mirzan fort of Kumta, and visit magnificent Vibhooti falls!!
Come, let’s #getmuddie!
About the destination:
Situated on the West coast of India, Gokarna is “The Land of palm trees, blue seas and golden sands”. The beaches are meant for a slow, relaxed holiday and everything on the beach goes at the same relaxed pace. Palm clad beaches are dotted with foreign tourists in a majority and very few Indians are seen across. Full of coconut and palm trees, the ocean and clean sands, Gokarna is a ‘one of its kind place’ in the country.
|Food||2 Breakfasts, Lunch, Dinner – all veg included|
|Stay||At our very very beautiful home-stay amidst nature (Non-AC)|
|Travel||A mini-bus or tempo depending on numbers (Non-AC)|
|Pick up spots||Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Goraguntepalya Metro station|
|Activities||Beach trek, Mirzan Fort, Vibhooti Waterfalls, Campfire, Lot of Entertainment|
Per Person – 3549/- + GST
Lunch & dinner on Sunday, water bottles and any other miscellaneous expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
– Day 0: Start from BLR around 9 PM, overnight journey!
– Day 1: Drive and head out for the awesome trek between the beaches separated by hills & forest (Om beach, Half-moon beach, Devils hell beach, Paradise beach), take a dip whichever beach you love, take a lot of selfies, try some bouldering at half-moon beach, return to camp, freshen-up, campfire, social gathering till late night 😉
– Day 2: Check out of home-stay, visit the beautiful Mirzan fort, head out for a dip under magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls, explore Yana caves, drive back to BLR in the evening.
– Day 3: Reach BLR early in the morning.
If you agree to following Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now With Events High button.
• Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
• Everyone must get their photo ID cards – like Aadhar or Driving License!
• Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel tour provider.
• Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
• Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of the itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
• Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Get Muddie in Travel..
Please Fill The Detail Below We will get in touch with you.