|Jan 11, 12
|Jan 25, 26
How about a weekend of complete joy and peace?
How about a weekend of swimming, playing in the water, visiting beautiful places that are feast for your eyes?
We are sure you have two gems of west coast Gokarna and Murudeshwar in your wish list!
The Sun-Kissed Beaches of Gokarna are perfect for a quick holiday.
Gokarna temple, the flea market and the most famous Om Beach with its fantastic sunset are together a priceless combination.
Adding to Gokarna, the sight of magnificent Vibhooti waterfalls of western ghats with plenty of chilling, freshwater itself is simply rejuvenating. How can we not take a soul-soothing dip in the waterfalls that also has a natural swimming pool ?!
The icing on the cake is the magnificent sight of Murudeshwar temple with a giant statue of Lord Shiva in the background of an endless ocean.
Adding to the thrill is Nirvana private Beach camp with Tents, Bonfire, Music and delicious food. Overall, a mouth-watering combination for a weekend trip that cannot be missed.
Come join us in the fun-filled and an offbeat weekend at Gokarna 🙂
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 10 or more
- Stay: At our beautiful campsite on Nirvana beach, neat and clean washrooms, luggage rooms(s)
- Food: 2 Breakfast, 1 Dinner (Veg/Nonveg)
- Trek difficulty: Easy (good for beginners)
- Semi Sleeper Bus up & down between Hyderabad and Hubli
- Private tourist vehicle between Hubli and Gokarna/Murudeshwar
- Trip start time: Friday night around 7:00 PM
- Trip end time: Monday morning around 6:00 AM
- Non AC travel
- The amazing Nirvana Beach hike
- Dip under soul-soothing Vibhooti waterfalls
- OM beach, Gokarna Temple, Flea market
- Drive through dense jungle
- Beach Camping
- Murudeshwar visit
- Campfire & Music
- Good food
- A lot of Entertainment!
|Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from Hyderabad, different pickup points in the city
- Overnight journey to Hubli
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Board our private tourist vehicle at Hubli Bus stand
- Quick freshen up (No shower here) & Breakfast at a restaurant
- Drive towards western ghats & head to the amazing Vibhooti waterfall & take a dip (change room available),
- Lunch at a village restaurant near waterfalls
- Head to Gokarna town and visit most famous Om Beach, enjoy the sunset, visit the local flea market and Temple
- Drive towards Nirvana Beach camp, reach by night
- Have tea/coffee, freshen up, take a shower
- Bonfire, music, unlimited dinner, camping!
- Social gathering till late at night 😉
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Enjoy the morning vibes on the private beach, take a dip if you wish to
- Freshen up, fuel up with nice Breakfast
- Head out to Murudeshwar, visit Statue, Temple, Beach
- Have Lunch at a local restaurant
- Drive back to Hubli town.
- Board the return Bus and head back to HYD with beautiful memories
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach home early in the morning
- Share our beautiful Gokarna weekend getaway story with friends 🙂
- Camping or Shacks on 3 sharing basis
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Campfire (If it doesn’t rain at that time)
- Om Beach, Gokarna Temple, Flea market visit
- Vibhooti Waterfalls, Murudeshwar visit
- One organizer from MT to look after all the activities
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Food while traveling
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned above
If you agree to following Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang! 😉
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- Our facilities are basic without any luxury.
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Call or WhatsApp Muddie Trails on 8197949010 or 9827032009 for any doubt! 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel…