|June 8th – 9th
|4725/- (Excl. GST)
The Sun-Kissed Beaches are back this weekend!
One usually parties at the beaches, right? But @Gokarna we can party with them 😉
We will also visit magnificent waterfalls of western ghats that has plenty of chilling, fresh water & take a soul-soothing dip!
And that lovely hike along the coastal belt of Gokarna with two hidden white sand beaches! No words to describe beauty..!!
Come join Muddie Trails(MT) in the funfilled and offbeat weekend 🙂
About the destination:
Situated on the West coast of India, Gokarna is “The Land of blue seas and golden sands”. The beaches are meant for a slow, relaxed holiday and everything on the beach goes at the same relaxed pace. Palm clad beaches are dotted with foreign tourists in a majority and very few Indians are seen across. Full of coconut and palm trees, the ocean and clean sands, Gokarna is a ‘one of its kind place’ in the country.
||1 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
||At our beautiful campsite on a beach, washrooms & luggage room available too! (Tent stay on 3 sharing bases)
||– Non AC Semi-sleeper Bus between Pune and Hubli up & down
– Non AC Tourist vehicle (like Winger, Toofan, Tempo) for all activities
- The absolutely amazing Gokarna Private Beaches visit
- Dip under soul soothing waterfalls of Western Ghats
- Mirzan Fort visit
- Drive through dense jungle
- Beach Camping
- Campfire & Music
- A lot of Entertainment!
- Assemble at the Bus stop around 8:30 PM, board, overnight journey!
- Board our private tourist vehicle at Hubli Bus-stand
- Quick freshen up & Breakfast at a nice restaurant (No shower now)
- Head to waterfalls located in dense forest, take a nice dip in chilled water (change room available here)
- Lunch at a village near waterfalls
- Drive towards Gokarna, head out to the most famous Beach for a fantastic sunset,
- Drive to Beach campsite by night,
- Freshen up, take shower if you wish,
- Bonfire, music, dinner buffet, camping on the private beach!
- Social gathering till late at night 😉
- Get up late, enjoy the morning vibes on the private beach, take a dip if you wish to.
- Take a shower, have well-deserved Lunch
- Say bye to the Beach camp,
- Drive to Mirzan fort, take a brief stop & click lot of selfies
- Drive back to Hubli town and try local cuisine for dinner
- Board the return Bus at 9:30 PM and head back to Pune with beautiful memories, reach by Monday morning
Cost: 4725/- (Incl. GST)
- Travel (Semi sleeper Bus up & down from Pune (Non AC), Tourist vehicle for local travel)
- Camping on 3 sharing basis
- Saturday Dinner (Veg & non-veg both)
- Sunday Breakfast, Lunch (Veg)
- Hike to 2 hidden beaches,
- Vibhooti waterfalls
- One organizer from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Water bottles, drinks
- Saturday Breakfast, Lunch and Sunday Dinner (food while traveling),
- Any other miscellaneous expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking the Book Now button.
- Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider. Our facilities are basic without any luxury. But the experience would be amazing and offbeat.
- Please don’t forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering.
If any doubt, contact our organizers on 9827032009 or 8197949010 ?
Get Muddie in Travel..