This Long Weekend go nowhere but to a craaaaazy combination of Dudhsagar, Dandeli and Colva Beach!
The Sea of Milk as they call it, Dudhsagar, is a trek to savor. Dudhsagar is the fourth largest waterfall in India at a height of more than 1000 feet.
On the banks of the Kali river, Dandeli is truly a fascinating mix of wildlife, scenic beauty, and adrenaline-pumping adventure sports.
Well, that’s not it.
After a tiring trek, we will head towards the west coast and hit the beach!
A relaxing morning on Colva Beach of Goa is what you exactly need to cherish the unforgettable image of Dandeli & Dudhsagar on your mind.
Join us and #getmuddie in the Sea of Milk, Dudhsagar!
||3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches (Veg), 1 Dinner (Veg & Non-Veg) are included. Rest are self-sponsored.
||At our homestay & campsite on sharing basis
||Thursday night 7 PM
|| Monday morning around 6 AM
|Dudhsagar Trek difficulty level:
||Easy to Moderate (22 kms, needs endurance)
|Things to carry:
||Will be updated in our WhatsApp group to all registered folks
- A mini-bus or tempo traveler(s) depending on final numbers
- Non AC
Pick up locations:
- Tin Factory
- Indiranagar 100 ft Rd
- Koramangala Sony World signal
- Goraguntepalya Metro station
- Same drop locations on Monday morning
- Gear up for heavy traffic while leaving on Wednesday night before we escape the city
- Dandeli Water Activities
- Dudhsagar Trek
- Homestays with beds on sharing basis
- Campfire (If it doesn’t rain)
- Music & Dance
- Awesome food
- Lot’s of Entertainment!
|Day 0 (Thursday night):
- Start from BLR early in the evening, the overnight journey to Dandeli
Day 1 (Friday):
- Reach the adventure town of Dandeli early morning, check in to our beautiful campsite cum homestay & fuel up with nice breakfast.
- Drive to the adventure land on the banks of river Kali & indulge in day-long water activities split by Lunch
- Head to the scenic setting of Dandeli backwaters, get treated with a beautiful sunset
- Visit the beautiful Eco-park and take a lot of selfies
- Reach back to the camp late evening, freshen up
- Bonfire at night with long conversations
- Music & dance
- Well deserved hot dinner buffet.
Day 2 (Saturday):
- Wake up early, freshen up, have breakfast.
- Check out of homestay, start towards Dudhsagar
- Cross the border and enter Goa
- Check in to the homestay, put your luggage
- Grab your pack of Lunch and head to the trek starting point
- Trek through the muddy trails, sticky paths, dense forest, railway tunnels, river streams to reach big daddy of waterfalls The Dudhsagar
- Enjoy the view of the majestic falls almost dipping down from another world
- Watch as a Train passes by on the railway bridge at the top
- Play in the water if allowed at the time
- Trek back to Homestay
- Bonfire with light music
- Dinner, long conversations and rest for the night
|Day 3 (Sunday):
- Fuel up with breakfast
- Drive straight to the west coast of Goa to the happening Colva Beach.
- Relax, walk on the sand, take a dip if you wish to
- Have Lunch at beach shacks
- Start back towards afternoon, again that long journey awaits
- Dinner at a Dhaba
|Day 4 (Monday morning):
- Reach home Monday early morning and share your beautiful weekend story with your friends and family
Cost: Per person: 6950/- All inclusive
- Experience all places mentioned in the schedule,
- Camping at Dandeli (Tents on 3 sharing basis)
- Homestay at Dudhsagar (5 to 6 people per room usually)
- 3 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Dandeli adventure sports pack of 650/- rupees (Short White Water Rafting, Kayaking, Jacuzzi, Swimming, Boating)
- Dudhsagar trek with a professional guide
- Life Jackets
- Colva Beach
- Bonfire & music
- Organizer(s) from MT to look after all activities
- A lot of entertainment!
- Saturday Lunch, Dinner at the Beach
- Any miscellaneous expenses not mentioned above
- Our facilities are very basic without any luxury
- Rooms will be on shared bases. No private rooms will be given.
- Please don’t forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering.
- If you agree to the following Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now button.
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks 24 hours before the event start time.
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, etc will be shared in the group
If any doubt, contact our organizers on 9827032009 or 8197949010
Get Muddie in Travel…