||5200/- (Incl. GST)
|August 17th – 18th
||5200/- (Incl. GST)
Muddie Trails presents a mouthwatering experience on the western ghats of Coorg. Revel in the beauty of our coffee estate stay, visit Kushalnagar of Coorg, a hidden lake along with an Elephant camp across the river Cauvery. Chill in the monsoon rains, warm yourself close by the bonfire & treat yourself by tasting amazing Coorgie style food. Hike up Kabbe hills (Easy trek) and see one of the most beautiful valleys of Western ghats filled with mist and clouds. Relax and rejuvenate in the heart untouched part of Coorg. Finally, visit Madikere – the most happening town of Coorg!
It’s all waiting for you Hyderabad!
About the destination: Coorg is a hill station located in Karnataka famous for its coffee and tea plantations. Coorg is called the ‘Scotland of India’ thanks to its majestic beauty and cool climate. It is situated at 3500 ft above sea level. Nestled among lush greenery of the Western Ghats, Coorg offers an unmatched beautiful vacation to tourists.
||10 or more
||1 Breakfast & Dinner at our homestay
|| At our very beautiful homestay amidst coffee estate with birds chirping all around
||Up & down Semi-sleeper Bus between HYD & BLR (Non AC), Tempo between BLR and Coorg (Non AC)
||Friday night around 8 PM
||Monday morning around 6 PM
|| Multiple pick up spots in HYD
• Experience Kabbe Hills of Coorg,
• Coffee estates & Waterfall
• Pristine Lake
• Elephant Camp
• Cauvery river
• Madikere town with fantastic views
• Very cold climate
- Start from Hyderabad, the journey of around 8 hours to Bangalore outskirts
- Switch to our private Tempo
- A short journey to reach a restaurant, freshen up and have fulfilling breakfast.
- Head to Kushalnagar of Coorg, visit a beautiful hidden Lake and revel at the serenity of water, go around for a nature walk and explore the scenic beauty of the place
- Have Lunch
- Visit Dubare Elephant Camp by crossing the river Cauvery on a boat. See the tuskers rejuvenating in the camp close to their habitat.
- Drive towards south Coorg and reach our Homestay.
- Follow up with the warmth of a campfire
- Music, campfire with long conversations & well deserved hot & delicious Coorgie dinner
- Take good rest for the night
- Freshen up and have breakfast
- Start hike to the Kabbe Hills & enjoy the stunning views, relax at the top among the clouds and fantastic views
- Visit nearby waterfalls and feel the gush (Not allowed to play in the water)
- Have Lunch
- Visit Madikere town filled in the clouds, mesmerizing viewpoints, shop your bags full of spices and coffee,
- After this, start back towards our Bus stop in BLR.
- Take the Bus to Hyderabad, overnight journey
- Share the beautiful story of Coorg trip with your friends
Cost per person: 5200/- (Incl. GST)
- Stay: Shared stay at our lovely homestay
- Food: 1 Breakfast & Dinner at our homestay
- Campfire (if weather permits)
- Entry tickets & necessary permissions
- An organizer from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- Food while traveling
- Anything else not mentioned in the inclusions above.
Things to carry:
- Basic travel essentials
- Hiking shoes
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now With Events High button.
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards – like Aadhar or Driving License!
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider.
- Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
- Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of the itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
If any doubt, contact our organizers on 9827032009 or 8197949010😉
Get Muddie in Travel…