|Feb 15, 16
|Mar 14, 15
|Mar 28, 29
Muddie Trails presents an adventurous, fun-filled & thrilling weekend with trekking to the highest peak of Karnataka – Mullayanagiri, Camping, Coffee estate stay, Bonfire, Waterfalls, good food and a lot of socializing – all in the beautiful mountains of Chikmagalur!
About Chikmagalur: The coffee land of Karnataka, Chikmagalur is famous for its beautiful hills and stunning views, along with its aromatic coffee! Apart from being so picturesque with its landscapes, Chikmagalur is also a paradise for the trekking lovers who love to explore the hidden gems of nature. The Bababudangiri mountain range offers spectacular landscapes & valleys of the Western Ghats!!!
Enough of the intro, now just #getmuddie!
- Group Size: Usually 10 or more travelers
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner included
- Stay: At our beautiful Homestay amidst coffee plantations
- Things to pack: Will be shared on a Whatsapp group created with all travelers
- A tempo traveler or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non AC)
- Starting time: Friday night 10 PM
- Ending time: Sunday night 10 PM
- Pick-up/Drop points: Tin Factory, Indiranagar, Koramangala, Goraguntepalya Metro station
- Hike to The Highest Peak Mullayanagiri (Trekking 6 km up and down – easy to moderate difficulty)
- Jeep ride to Buttermilk Water Falls and soul-soothing dip
- Drive to stunning views of Baba Budangiri mountain range
- Coffee estate nature walk
- Campfire with a social gathering in the night
- Coffee shopping at a famous place
- Ancient Belur Temple and architecture
Things to carry:
- Basic essentials like toothbrush, soap, towel, etc
- Full charge mobiles with power banks – to take a lot of selfies😎.
- Selfie stick or DSLR if you are interested.
- Small first aid kit if you have and your medications.
- Odomos for insects & mosquitoes
- Pair of water wear to take a dip under waterfalls
- Polythene covers to put used/wet clothes
- An extra polythene cover to dispose of your trash – this is important, we have a no-littering policy
- Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the journey
- Comfortable sports shoes/trekking shoes/sandals – anything is fine as we have a couple of hikes to do
- Carry your jerkin/sweater – it can get cold at night
- Carry a poncho or raincoat – based on the weather forecast.
- Carry a Lil bit of cash for Sunday Lunch and misc expenses
- Mandatory: A photo ID card xerox- like Aadhar or Driving License – one of the organizers will check this before boarding.
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
Pick up points & timings:
Tin Factory Bus stop: 10:00 PM
Indiranagar 100 Feet Road: 10:20 PM
Koramangala – Sony World Signal: 10:40 PM
Goraguntepalya Metro station bus stop: 11:30 PM
- Start from BLR around 10 PM, night journey of just 6 hours!
- Check in to Homestay, freshen up, drive to the base of Mullayanagiri, park our vehicle and hike up. Reach the peak and view the amazing views from the highest point of Karnataka
- Hike back, lunch at a local restaurant
- Jeep ride to Buttermilk waterfalls & take a rejuvenating dip under chilling water,
- Drive to stunning views of Baba Budengiri range & enjoy the stunning views of the valley, Z point & the amazing sunset
- Come back to camp, refresh, campfire, social gathering at night with delicious dinner 😉
- Start the day with a nice breakfast
- Go on a beautiful Coffee estate nature walk (easy hike)
- Check out of Homestay, drive towards Chikmagalur town, break for lunch at a local restaurant
- Taste & shop for your favorite coffee
- On the way back, visit the ancient temple of Belur and explore the architecture
- Drive back to BLR and reach by night
- Stay at our lovely & picturesque Homestay!
- Jeep ride to Buttermilk waterfalls
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Campfire with group activities,
- Coffee estate nature walk
- Visit/trek to all the places in the Highlights section
- Entry tickets & necessary permissions
- Organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Lunch on Sunday
- Any misc. expenses that are not mentioned above
If you agree to following Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang! 😉
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- The facilities are really basic, close to nature on this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers.
- Book only if you can withstand long journey by push back tempo or minibus
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Call or WhatsApp Muddie Trails on 8197949010 or 9827032009 for any doubt! 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel…