|May 4th – 5th
||3950/- (Incl. GST)
|May 18th – 19th
||3950/- (Incl. GST)
|June 1st – 2nd
|3950/- (Incl. GST)
Muddie Trails presents an adventurous, fun-filled & thrilling weekend with trekking, camping, coffee estate stay, Campfire, waterfalls, road trip, good food and a lot of socializing – all in the beautiful mountains of Chikmagalur!
About Chikmagalur: The coffee land of Karnataka, Chikmagalur is famous for its beautiful hills and stunning views, along with its aromatic coffee! Apart from being so picturesque with its sceneries, Chikmagalur is also the paradise for the trekking lovers who love to explore the hidden gems of nature. The Bababudangiri mountain range offers spectacular landscapes & valleys of the Western Ghats!!!
Enough of the intro, now just #getmuddie!
||Up to 20
||2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
||At our very very beautiful campsite amidst coffee plantations (Non AC)
||A mini-bus or tempo depending on final numbers (Non AC)
|Pick up spots
||Tin Factory, Indiranagar, Koramangala, Guroguntepalya Metro station
- Hike to The Highest Peak Mullayannagiri (Trekking 6 km up and down – easy to moderate difficulty)
- Jeep ride to Buttermilk Water Falls and soul soothing dip
- Drive to stunning views of Baba Budangiri mountain range
- The thrill of Z-Point
- Coffee estate nature walk & coffee shopping at a famous place
- Campfire with social gathering in the night
- Start from BLR around 10 PM, night journey of just 6 hours!
- Check in to the campsite, freshen up, drive to the middle of Mullayannagiri, park our vehicle and hike up. Reach the peak and view the amazing views from the highest point of Karnataka
- Hike back, lunch at a local restaurant
- Jeep ride to Buttermilk waterfalls & take a rejuvenating dip under chilling water,
- Drive to stunning views of Baba Budengiri range & enjoy the stunning views of the valley and the amazing sunset
- Come back to the campsite, refresh, campfire, social gathering at night with delicious dinner 😉
| Day 2:
- Start the day with a nice breakfast
- Go on a beautiful Coffee estate nature walk
- Drive to the Z point, small hike up and experience the thrill of a huge mountain cut from the top
- Drive towards Chikmagalur town, break for lunch at a local restaurant
- Taste & shop for your favorite coffee,
- Drive back to BLR and reach by night before dinner
Cost: 3950/- ONLY
- 1 Day/ 1 Night stay at our lovely & picturesque campsite!
- Jeep ride to Buttermilk waterfalls
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Campfire with group activities,
- Visit/trek to all the places in the Highlights section
- Entry tickets & necessary permissions
- One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
- 1 Lunch on Saturday and any other miscellaneous personal expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking the Book Now button.
- Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
- Everyone must get their photo ID cards – like Aadhar or Driving License!
- Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel experience provider.
- Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
- Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of the itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
If any doubt, contact our organizers on 9827032009 or 8197949010 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel..