November 10th – 11th
December 1st – 2nd
Muddie Trails presents an adventurous, fun-filled & thrilling weekend with trekking, camping, coffee estate stay, waterfalls, good food and a lot of socializing – all in the beautiful mountains of Chikmagalur!
About Chikmagalur: The coffee land of Karnataka, Chikmagalur is famous for its beautiful hills and stunning views, along with its aromatic coffee! Apart from being so picturesque with its sceneries, Chikmagalur is also the paradise for the trekking lovers who love to explore the hidden gems of nature. The Bababudangiri mountain range offers a spectacular landscapes & valleys of the Western Ghats!!!
Enough of intro, now just #getmuddy!
|Group Size:||12 or more|
|Food:||Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner included*|
|Stay:||At our very very beautiful home-stay (camping) amidst coffee plantations|
|Travel:||A mini-bus or tempo depending on final numbers|
|Starting time:||Friday night 10 to 11 PM|
|Ending time:||Sunday night 9 to 10 PM|
|Pick-up/Drop points:||Tin Factory, Indiranagar, Koramangala, Guroguntepalya Metro station|
|Things to pack:||Will be shared on a Whatsapp group created with all travelers|
– Trek to Butter Rock (Trekking 6 km up and down – easy to moderate difficulty)
– Jeep ride to Buttermilk Water Falls and Trek back(Trekking 2 km)
– Soul soothing dip under Buttermilk waterfalls
– Drive to stunning views of Baba-BudanGiri mountain range & Z-Point
– Coffee estate nature walk & coffee shopping
– Campfire with social gathering in the night (if it doesn’t rain, obviously)
Per Person: 3849/-
• Camping in tents at our lovely home-stay!
• 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
• Group activities,
• Visit/trek to places in Highlights section
• One/two organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
1 Lunch on Sunday and any other miscellaneous personal expenses that are not mentioned in inclusions above.
– Friday: Start from BLR around 11 PM, night journey of just 6 hours!
– Saturday: Check in to homestay, rest for a while, freshen up, Jeep ride to Buttermilk waterfalls & play in the water, trek back, Coffee estate nature walk, drive to stunning views of Baba Budengiri range, campfire, social gathering at night with delicious dinner 😉
– Sunday: Hike up the Butter-rock mountain & enjoy the amazing view, relax & hike down. Drive back to BLR post lunch after some coffee shopping. Reach by night.
If you agree to following Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now With Events High button.
• Travelers are expected to sign a Liability/Waiver form given by the organizers before starting the trip/trek/event
• Everyone must get their photo ID cards – like Aadhar or Driving License!
• Muddie Trails is NOT a tour operator. Muddie Trails is an offbeat travel tour provider.
• Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
• Our itinerary is flexible & Organizer may choose to switch/re-arrange parts of itinerary based on need. Please co-operate with organizer & other travelers.
• Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Get Muddie in Travel..
Please Fill The Detail Below We will get in touch with you.