Let’s experience the laid back attitude of “the other side” of Hampi..!!
While we marvel at the colored-retro setting of the Hampi, we are gonna stay very close to the river, camp in the tents, hike couple of brown & beautiful boulder filled hillocks & enjoy beautiful views from the top.
Can we be satisfied without getting wet? Let’s take a soul soothing dip in the pristine waters of Sanapur lake under hot Hampi weather!
What more? lazy lunch on the cozy beds of a cafe, lot of socializing, good food, music & bonfire…all of them to quench your thirst for an offbeat & laid back weekend..!!
The beautiful sun-rise & sun-set are just icing on the cake 😉
Lets just #getmuddie this weekend!
||12 to 20 travelers
|| At our beautiful campsite overlooking Tungabadra river
||Tempo or Mini-Bus based on final numbers (Non AC)
||2 Breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 dinner included
||Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 ft Road, Koramangala Sony World signal, Gorugontepalya Metro station
|Things to pack
||Will be shared in a WhatsApp group for all registered travelers
- Start from BLR, an overnight journey to Hampi Hippie Island
- Reach Hampi campsite, freshen up & breakfast, hike up the magnificent Anegundi Fort & wonder at the amazing views from the top!
- Break for a nice lunch in the middle.
- Post lunch, enjoy the cool breeze of the pristine Sanapur Lake – take a dip if you wish to, go on a coracle ride on the lake (optional & self-sponsored), take lots of selfies, relax and rejuvenate.
- After a well-deserved dip, drive to the base of the Anjanadri hill & hike up the hill on the northern banks of Tungabhadra river, relax & enjoy the amazing sunset
- Get back to the campsite, freshen up & laze around,
- Dinner, bonfire & a social gathering in the night 😉
- Start the day with a morning walk along the Tungabhadra river followed up by breakfast,
- Visit the most famous stone chariot – The Vijaya Vittala temple & take selfies with the historic & beautiful monument.
- Go to a famous cafe & have a relaxing lunch,
- Visit Virupaksha temple in the evening & head for another amazing sunset atop of adjacent hillock
- Laze around in the streets of Hampi and try some shopping at the nearby flea market
- Start back around 8 PM. Dinner en route at a dhaba
- Reach home early Monday morning
3750/- (Incl. GST)
- Travel & tolls
- 1 Day/ 1 Night stay at our campsite on sharing basis
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch (veg), 1 dinner (Veg & non-veg) included
- Campfire with music & group activities
- Lake dip with life jackets
- All entry fees for historical places & monuments
- Organizer(s) from Muddie Trails
- Experience all activities mentioned in the schedule above
- 1 Lunch, and dinner and any misc. expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
Things to carry:
Will be updated in our trips WhatsApp group to all registered folks
- You are going to travel with a group. It’s very important to read and understand our terms & conditions here: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms.
- Our facilities are basic. If you expect any luxury, please do not register.
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks 24 hours before the event start time.
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, etc will be shared in the group
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
If you agree to follow Terms, Conditions, and Policies: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms, you may register and join the Muddie Gang by clicking Book Now With Events High button.
Whatsapp/call MT organizers on 9827032009, 8197949010 if any doubt 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel..