|Dec 14, 15
||5500/- (Incl. GST)
|Dec 28, 29
||5500/- (Incl. GST)
How about a brisk and action-packed weekend trip to South Goa?
Presenting serene beaches of South Goa along with the most famous waterfalls of Dudhsagar. We will head straight towards the west coast on Saturday and hit the beaches!
We start with South Goa exploring beautiful beaches with their water activities. A relaxing eve on Colva Beach of Goa with amazing sunset is what you exactly need to prep for the action-packed Sunday of the trip at Dudhsagar and Tambdi Surla Waterfalls.
Early Sunday we will head to The Sea of Milk as they call it, Dudhsagar waterfall, located in the middle of the majestic Western Ghats surrounded by lush greenery. Dudhsagar is the fourth largest waterfall in India at a height of more than 1000 feet.
The Jeep Trails start from the base village. The up and down journey covers about 20 km. There is a natural pool at the bottom of the falls where travelers are allowed to take a dip with life jackets when the flow is not too high.
We will also visit an ancient temple called Tambdi Surla which is a treat to eyes because of its unique style of construction and fascinating architecture. A trek from this temple to a Waterfall located in the deep forest with the same name is truly a fascinating experience.
Join us and experience nature in all its glory in South Goa.
- Total slots for the trip: Usually 10 or more
- Stay: At our South Goa guest house on 3 sharing basis
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch (Veg) included. Remaining food self-sponsored
- Trek difficulty: Easy
- Tempo or mini-bus depending on final numbers (Non-AC)
- Starting time: Friday night at 6:30 PM (long journey into Goa)
- Ending time: Monday morning around 5 AM
- Pickup/Drop spots: Tin Factory, Indiranagar 100 Feet Rd, Koramangala Sony World, Guroguntepalya Metro
Things to carry:
- Basic essentials like toothbrush, soap, towel, etc
- Shades/cap/sunscreen/umbrella (to avoid getting tanned big time 😉)
- Full charge mobiles with power banks – to take a lot of selfies!
- Selfie stick or DSLR if you are interested
Small first aid kit if you have and your medications
- Odomos for insects & mosquitoes
Recyclable garbage bag to put used/wet clothes
An extra garbage bag to dispose of your trash – we have a no-littering policy!
Carrying a handwash/sanitizer/tissues will help during the journey
- Comfortable and good grip trekking shoes or sandals.
Carry your jerkin/sweater – it can get cold at night.
Carry a poncho or raincoat – based on the weather forecast
Carry a lil bit of cash for food and misc. expense
- Mandatory: A photo ID card soft copy like Aadhar or Driving License
Carrying a water bottle may help during the entire travel. You can fill at the homestay before the trek
Keep your luggage light. Don’t bring suitcases, get backpacks instead. We shall put our luggage in the Homestay as we go out.
- Don’t carry expensive items. You are responsible for your own belongings.
Pick up points & timings:
Tin Factory Bus stop: 06:00 PM
Indiranagar 100 Feet Road: 06:20 PM
Koramangala – Sony World Signal: 06:40 PM
Goraguntepalya Metro station bus stop: 8:00 to 8:30 PM (based on traffic)
|Day 0 (Friday):
- Start from BLR early in the evening, overnight journey
Day 1 (Saturday):
- Stop by and have a nice breakfast on our way, freshen up (no shower in the morning)
- Cross the border and enter South Goa, check into our Guesthouse before noon 12 PM
- Head straight to the happening Colva Beach, take a dip in the Sea if you wish, revel at amazingly calm sunset without much crowd around
- Chill out by the beach with long conversations, grab your drinks
- Time permits, visit Panjim conservation zone to witness Portuguese style of old Goan architecture and click those cool selfies
- Enjoy the music, have leisurely Dinner at shacks
- Rest for the night at our guesthouse
Day 2 (Sunday):
- Wake up early, head straight to Jeep trails point, start the bumpy off-road journey towards big daddy of waterfalls The Dudhsagar around 9 AM
- Enjoy the view of the majestic falls dipping down from the mountain
- Watch as a Train passes by on the railway bridge at the top
- Play in the water (if allowed at the time)
- Head back to the base point, have Lunch
- Board our vehicle, drive towards Shiva Temple which is the base point of Tambdi Surla waterfalls
- Go on an unforgettable trek to the waterfalls in the jungle (2.5 hours trek up and down)
- Start back towards Bangalore by 4 PM, again that long journey awaits
- Dinner at a Dhaba on our way
Day 3 (Monday):
- Reach home in the morning after 6 AM
- Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch (Veg)
- South Goa Guesthouse (3 sharing basis)
- Dudhsagar Jeep Trails with guide
- Life Jackets
- Tambdi Surla Waterfalls Trek
- Colva Beach, South Goa
- Panjim Conservation zone (time permits)
- Organizer(s) from MT to look after all the activities
- A hell lot of entertainment!
- Saturday Dinner, Sunday Lunch & Dinner
- Any misc. expenses not mentioned in inclusions above
If you agree to following Terms & Conditions and Refund Policy: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
You may register by using the Book Now button and join the Muddie Gang! 😉
What’s next after booking tickets:
- A Whatsapp group will be created for all the registered folks a night before the event
- Information like exact pickup locations, things to pack, Organizer details, etc will be shared in the group
- The facilities are really basic, close to nature on this backpacking trip. Not for luxury seekers.
- Book only if you can withstand long journey by push back tempo or minibus
- Do not forget to read our “Terms & Conditions” before registering!
Call or WhatsApp Muddie Trails on 8197949010 or 9827032009 for any doubt! 🙂
Get Muddie in Travel…